Concentration of Master's Program
The Master’s degree program consists of three programs: MPP (Master of Public Policy), MDP (Master of Development Policy), and MPM (Master of Public Management).
Concentration of Master’s Program
- FM (Finance and Macroeconomic Policy)
- TI (Trade and Industrial Policy)
- PF (Public Finance and Social Policy)
- RE (Regional Development and Environment Policy)
- SD (Sustainable Development)
- ID (International Development)
- PA (Public Administration and Leadership)
- SM (Strategic Management)
- GP (Global Governance and Political Economy)
- IP (Intellectual Property and Innovative Policy)
- DS (Data Science for Public Policy and Management)
DS is a common concentration for all programs and your 1st concentration should be from your program.