[Job Opening] Spring 2023 KDIS Student Ambassadors
- CategoryStudent Notice
- Date2023-01-27 15:05
KDI School manages News Center and social networks to make students, faculty, staff, and alumni stay connected with each other and stay on top of the news. KDI School is currently recruiting creative and enthusiastic AMBASSADORS.
KDI School Ambassador
2. Work Period
Spring Semester, 2023 (February~April)
- Applicants must be enrolled in KDI School for February 2023
- Demonstrated interest and/or prior experience in supporting media/communication including creating promotional contents & managing SNS are preferred (not required)
- Have a good photographing and image editing skills
- Have a creative and enthusiastic mind with adaptability
- Have strong commitment and engagement on the job
4. Job description
- Planning and hosting PR event.
- Take photos and write captions for Instagram and Facebook.
- Write articles for the News Center.
- Support KDIS in communication instruments by carrying out PR missions and campaigns.
- Build positive relationships with media and public.
Max. 500,000 KRW per semester
6. How to apply
- Five best photos taken by an applicant
> Portrait (2)
> KDI School (2)
> Landscape (1)
- Suggestion of at least one PR event idea which can held in school
*Please send application materials to Joo-eun Park (email@example.com)
7. Hiring process
- Review of the application documents
- Interview only for longlisted candidates
8. Deadline & Contacts
- Deadline: 11:59pm, Feburary 5, 2023
- Contacts: Ms. Joo-eun Park, firstname.lastname@example.org