It is our great pleasure to extend an invitation to the "2023 Asia-Pacific ESA Meeting in Seoul," hosted by Seoul National University, KDI School, Bank of Korea, KES, and BrainKorea21.
The Economic Science Association (ESA) is an international academic conference that brings together researchers to conduct scientific and evidence-based evaluation research.
It is a platform that plays a pivotal role in verifying economic theory through various methodologies and experiments, understanding the behavior of economic actors, and grasping the government's policy effects.
We are excited to announce that the event will be held in Korea for the first time this year on May 19-21, 2023.
With approximately 160 papers to be presented along with a keynote speech, we anticipate this to be an informative and rewarding experience for all.
Please see the following information to register for the event:
□ Title: 2023 Asia-Pacific ESA Meeting in Seoul
- May 19 (Fri.), 08:30 - 17:10
- May 20 (Sat.), 10:40-16:50
- May 21 (Sun.), 08:40-13:40
□ Venue: Wooseok Economics Hall, Seoul National University
□ Registration Link : https://forms.gle/FwWESFeZCsXcY1aXA
※ Registration is due by May 7th but the registration can be closed early depending on the number of applicants.
- One-way transportation will be provided on May 19 (KDI School → SNU) & May 21 (SNU → KDI School) each.
- The limited number of accommodations can be provided for the pre-registered students.
If the applicant exceeds our total number of rooms, the registration can be closed earlier than the deadline.
-All participants must participate in one concurrent from each session (total of eight sessions),
and will be required to submit the response paper regarding the sessions within a week.
- No-show policy: Applicants who do not attend the entire three-day event will be disadvantaged in participating in other events or programs held by the Research Planning Division.
If you would like to cancel your application, please notify us in advance.
□ Contact: Research Planning Division (Hana Choi, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your attention.
Research Planning Division